U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· Bono's Madrid setlist, 28/11/22
· Bono's Paris setlist, 25/11/22
· Bono's Berlin setlist, 23/11/22
· Bono's Dublin setlist, 21/11/22
· Bono's Manchester setlist, 19/11/22
· Bono's Glasgow setlist, 17/11/22
· Bono's London setlist, 16/11/22
· Bono's Los Angeles setlist, 13/11/22
· Bono's San Francisco setlist, 12/11/22
· Bono's Nashville setlist, 09/11/22
U2 Already Working On New Music|
Posted on Monday, January 07 @ 17:19:19 CET by Macphisto
(1/7/02, 12 p.m. ET) - If the members of U2 have their way, they might have more new music for consideration when the Grammy Awards of 2002 roll around. The Irish quartet is hard at work in Dublin on two projects: its next studio album and contributions for the soundtrack to the upcoming Martin Scorsese film Gangs Of New York, according to Ireland's Hot Press magazine.
U2 frontman Bono told the magazine that the group felt it was important to start working on new music immediately after wrapping up its Elevation world tour in support of its Grammy-nominated All That You Can't Leave Behind. "The band is so tight, coming straight off the tour. We've hit form," Bono says.
One of the new U2 tracks is reportedly called "Electrical Storm," but it's unknown whether or not it will be used for the album or for the Scorsese film, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz, and Daniel Day-Lewis, and is slated to open in July.
U2, meanwhile, will do the halftime show at the Super Bowl in New Orleans on February 3, and it is considering an invitation to perform at the Winter Olympics next month in Salt Lake City.
--Gary Graff, Detroit