U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· Bono's Madrid setlist, 28/11/22
· Bono's Paris setlist, 25/11/22
· Bono's Berlin setlist, 23/11/22
· Bono's Dublin setlist, 21/11/22
· Bono's Manchester setlist, 19/11/22
· Bono's Glasgow setlist, 17/11/22
· Bono's London setlist, 16/11/22
· Bono's Los Angeles setlist, 13/11/22
· Bono's San Francisco setlist, 12/11/22
· Bono's Nashville setlist, 09/11/22
What Will They Play For The Super Bowl?|
Posted on Tuesday, January 22 @ 08:49:43 CET by Macphisto
(U2.com) -- When U2 headlines the Super Bowl Halftime Show on February 3rd, they will be seen by 800 million people worldwide - but what will they play ?
The band will play three songs and, according to the people at SuperBowl, they are already decided on which ones. But no-one is letting on.
All they will say is that one of the following songs will be on the playlist.
* I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
* Beautiful Day
* Pride (In the Name of Love)
You can make your prediction in a poll on the SuperBowl website at www.superbowl.com.
Meanwhile Billboard.com are carrying a report on the complete musical line-up for the biggest day in the US sporting calendar. It includes the Barenaked Ladies and No Doubt as well as The Boston Pops and country artist Wynonna joined by Barry Manilow, Yolanda Adams, James Ingram and Patti LaBelle
Paul McCartney will headline a pre-game 'tribute to the spirit of everyday heroes.' The performance will involve 500 young people representing the 180 countries that will telecast the Super Bowl worldwide.
Mary J. Blige and Marc Anthony will perform 'America the Beautiful' backed by the Boston Pops who will also back Mariah Carey, performing the US National Anthem prior to kickoff.
And then, come half time, U2 will bring the proceedings to a musical climax...but what will they be performing?