U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· Another Time, Another Place: The Boy Tour Retrospective, Part II
· Another Time, Another Place: The Boy Tour Retrospective, Part I
· Looking Through the Window: San Diego, 1981
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
U2 Shoots 'Electrical Storm' Video On French Beach|
Posted on Sunday, August 25 @ 16:01:53 CEST by Macphisto
(Launch.com) -- U2 shot video footage for its forthcoming single, "Electrical Storm," on a French Beach in Eze, near singer Bono's home there on Wednesday (August 21).
According to an eyewitness report posted on U2France.com, Bono and drummer Larry Mullen Jr. were both dressed in black, with Mullen standing at the edge of a tub filled with water and a bathing mermaid. Scenes were also shot of the mermaid on a garden swing.
The Irish Echo newspaper identified the mermaid as 25-year-old actress Samantha Morton, who co-starred with Tom Cruise and Colin Farrell in the film Minority Report as a futuristic oracle.
Recorded in Dublin, London, and France, "Electrical Storm." is one of the new tracks slated for U2's Greatest Hits 1990-2000 collection, scheduled for release on DVD and CD in November.
U2 has also recorded "Beat On The Brat" for the upcoming Ramones tribute album, We're A Happy Family. During the band's 2001 Elevation tour, Bono played the Ramones' "I Remember You," several times on acoustic guitar and also often dedicated U2's "In A Little While" to the late Joey Ramone, who loved the song.
-- Darryl Morden, Los Angeles