U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· Bono's Madrid setlist, 28/11/22
· Bono's Paris setlist, 25/11/22
· Bono's Berlin setlist, 23/11/22
· Bono's Dublin setlist, 21/11/22
· Bono's Manchester setlist, 19/11/22
· Bono's Glasgow setlist, 17/11/22
· Bono's London setlist, 16/11/22
· Bono's Los Angeles setlist, 13/11/22
· Bono's San Francisco setlist, 12/11/22
· Bono's Nashville setlist, 09/11/22
U2 perform new single live at BBC|
Posted on Friday, October 15 @ 15:17:20 CEST by Macphisto
(BBC.co.uk) -- U2 will play their new single Vertigo live for the first time on BBC One's Top of the Pops as part of a special outdoor performance.
The group will play in an area within the BBC's Television Centre complex in front of invited guests.
The set will feature several tracks from forthcoming album How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. The material will be used on future Top of the Pops shows.
The Irish band announced a 2005 world tour earlier this week.
The tour will take in the US, Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia but official tickets are yet to go on sale.
How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb will be released on 23 November.
The album hit the headlines in July after the recordings went missing. Rough versions of tracks disappeared from a recording studio in Nice, France, prompting fears they could turn up on the internet.
Vertigo, the first single from the album, is out on 8 November and is currently number one in the download charts.