U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
CBS Cash Tribute Snags Crow, U2|
Posted on Saturday, October 22 @ 21:15:42 CEST by Macphisto
LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Artists ranging from Dwight Yoakam to Norah Jones to the Foo Fighters have come aboard a CBS special paying tribute to Johnny Cash, which will air just before a movie about his life hits theaters.
U2, Brad Paisley, Sheryl Crow, Allison Krauss and Cash's former fellow Highwayman Kris Kristofferson are also among the performers set for "I Walk the Line: A Night for Johnny Cash." The one-hour special is set to air Wednesday, Nov. 16, the night after the CMA Awards on CBS and two days before the release of the Cash biopic "Walk the Line."
The movie's stars, Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon, will be on hand to introduce performances, as will Dennis Quaid, who played Cash contemporary Jerry Lee Lewis (who's also set to perform on the special) in the 1989 movie "Great Balls of Fire."
CBS aired a similar tribute special for Ray Charles last year, shortly before the release of the movie "Ray." "Genius: A Night for Ray Charles" featured the movie's star, Jamie Foxx, along with Quincy Jones, Mary J. Blige, Stevie Wonder, Elton John and a host of other artists.
Ken Ehrlich Productions, which produced the Charles special, is also behind the Cash tribute. Ehrlich, who executive produced this year's Emmys, and Randy Phillips will exec produce "I Walk the Line."