U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· Bono's Madrid setlist, 28/11/22
· Bono's Paris setlist, 25/11/22
· Bono's Berlin setlist, 23/11/22
· Bono's Dublin setlist, 21/11/22
· Bono's Manchester setlist, 19/11/22
· Bono's Glasgow setlist, 17/11/22
· Bono's London setlist, 16/11/22
· Bono's Los Angeles setlist, 13/11/22
· Bono's San Francisco setlist, 12/11/22
· Bono's Nashville setlist, 09/11/22
Bono Unveils 'Red' Philanthropic Program|
Posted on Thursday, January 26 @ 15:57:46 CET by Macphisto
DAVOS, Switzerland - U2 frontman Bono unveiled a new push to fight HIV and AIDS in Africa, announcing a partnership with several companies Thursday to sell products under a brand called "Red," with the proceeds going toward anti-AIDS programs.
Bono said the money would go to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
"So, here we are, fat cats in the snow, and I say that as one," he said to laughs. "It is a great place to do business and we have some business we want to talk to you about."
"Red" includes red-theme products from American Express, Converse, Gap and Giorgio Armani.
The venture will include an American Express card, shoes, T-shirts and sunglasses and is meant to be a long-term fund-raiser for the group, fund executive director Richard Feachem said.
"'Red' will bring a rising income stream ... (and) increased awareness of HIV in Africa and the role of the Global Fund to finance programs to treat it," Feachem said. "Income from 'Red' will flow to support Global Fund programs in Africa against HIV Aids, especially programs that help women and children."