U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· Looking Through the Window: San Diego, 1981
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
Bono crowned most influential|
Posted on Wednesday, August 02 @ 14:38:05 CEST by Macphisto
(BBC News) -- U2 frontman Bono has topped a survey of the most influential pop stars of the last 25 years, commissioned to mark music channel MTV's quarter-centenary.
Michael Jackson and Madonna come second and third in the poll, celebrated in an artwork that places the top 15 stars on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
More than 4,000 people took part in the Rock Royalty survey.
MTV celebrates its 25th anniversary on 1 August with a day of special events and commemorative programming.
The 12 other celebrities featured in the MTV artwork are as follows: Kurt Cobain, Prince, Eminem, Kylie Minogue, Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake, Sir Elton John, Beyonce Knowles, Robbie Williams, Pete Doherty, Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears.
Jackson is featured near the centre of the image dangling a baby over the balcony - a reference to the time he dangled a baby from a Berlin hotel window in November 2002.
Sir Elton is shown wearing one of his flamboyant party wigs, while Bono is depicted making a peace sign.
Gwen Stefani, Adam Ant, Pink and the Spice Girls made the top 25 but are not featured in the humorous collage.
Launched on 1 August 1981, MTV currently broadcasts to 1.3 billion people in 179 countries via 78 different channels.