U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· Another Time, Another Place: The Boy Tour Retrospective, Part II
· Another Time, Another Place: The Boy Tour Retrospective, Part I
· Looking Through the Window: San Diego, 1981
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
U2 Lyrics - Like A Song ...Like a song I have to sing,
I sing it for you.
Like the words I have to bring,
I bring them for you.
And in leather, lace and chains,
We stake our claim,
Revolution once again.
But I won't,
I won't wear it on my sleeve.
I can see through this expression
And you know I don't believe.
I'm too old to be told,
Exactly who are you?
Tonight, tomorrow's to late.
And we love to wear a badge, a uniform,
And we love to fly a flag.
But I won't let others live in hell,
As we divide against each other,
And we fight amongst ourselves.
Too set in out ways to try to rearrange.
Too right to be wrong, in this rebel song.
Let the bells ring out, is there nothing left?
Is honesty what you want?
A generation without name, ripped and torn,
Nothing to loose, nothing to gain,
Nothing at all.
And if you can't help yourself,
Well take a look around you
When others need your time.
You say it's time to go it's your time.
Angry words won't stop the fight.
Two wrings won't make it right.
A new heart is what I need,
Oh God, make it bleed,
Is there nothing left?
Back to U2 Lyrics by album / alphabetical index.